The contest has officially ended and our judges are deliberating. It’s going to be a tough call! Thanks to everyone who read and rated the entries.
As a reminder, entries are being judged on all of the following criteria:
1. Is it captivating and easy to read?
2. Is it appropriate for an audience of old house enthusiasts?
3. Is it inspiring, helpful, or informative?
4. Did the blogger link to and explain relevant online media?
5. Did the blogger provide any other funny or engaging anecdotes?
6. Has the post generated a lot of traffic or earned links from other Web sites?
Visit the post announcing the finalists to read all entries, and check back tomorrow to see who took home the gold!