Search found 3222 matches
- Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:22 pm
- Forum: General Discussions Forum
- Topic: my "pretty-ssssssssss"
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2509
HEY! I saw a latch thingy in one of your door knob hardware photos that I needed to fix my old Yale handleset. I really wish I knew what the name of it was, I might could google it and get one. It is the latch that is opposite, or on the inside of the lock on top of the handleset. Do you know what I...
- Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:10 pm
- Forum: Post-1900 Houses Forum
- Topic: help on several subjects
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1101
I have a 1950's home I have completely gutted. When I took off the tacky cheap paneling, I found this really cool wallpaper that had been applied to cheeseclothe. Unfortunately, it's too brittle to save, but under this is a tongue and groove board that is about 5 inches. I really love this and plan ...