dcsimg

Help me with interior design

Here you'll find a wide range of discussions on old-house topics.

Moderators: oldhouse, TinaB, Don M, Schag

Help me with interior design

Postby virginialuther12 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:11 am

As interior design and interior decorating professionals one of the most difficult tasks we have is to create drawings that clearly convey our interior design ideas quickly and affordably but that also impress our clients. Clients have come to expect sophisticated and costly computer drawings. Contractors want digital output that’s easy to transfer. Yet the economy has pushed design offices, projects and commissions to be smaller.I want to design my office.Please provide some advise for me?
Virginia Luther,
blogger/Traveler/writer at best essay writing service/Foodie
virginialuther12

Re: Help me with interior design

Postby aprilbradley794 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:50 am

Could you post a picture of the space?
It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
Well Lodge
aprilbradley794

Postby caroline » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:34 am

Hello virginialuther12,
A good office interior design will clearly express your core values and strategic objectives. I think hiring a professional interior designer will be a good option for you.
Thanks!!
caroline

Postby maymerashbya » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 am

Thank you very much for your inspirational weight loss post and your transformation pictures
maymerashbya

Postby ljnealandsons » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:03 am

My suggestion is to change your flooring and also doors and windows they are the outer most part which just attracts the user. So in doors go with patio doors options which comes with more options and also provides more security than any other.
ljnealandsons

Postby ljnealandsons » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:05 am

Firstly change flooring, doors and windows they are the outer part which attracts the user. And for Doors choose patio doors which comes with great options and also provides better security.
ljnealandsons

Postby Larajohnson » Mon May 01, 2017 1:24 am

Could you please explain about your office requirements more specifically and what you wish that it looks to be like. If possible please give a photo of your office to find what designs will be perfect
Larajohnson

Postby benjellyy » Thu May 04, 2017 6:59 am

virginialuther12 wrote:As interior design and interior decorating professionals one of the most difficult tasks we have is to create drawings that clearly convey our interior design ideas quickly and affordably but that also impress our clients. Clients have come to expect sophisticated and costly computer drawings. Contractors want digital output that’s easy to transfer. Yet the economy has pushed design offices, projects and commissions to be smaller.I want to design my office.Please provide some advise for me?

How can I help You ,
benjellyy

Postby florencewillburn » Mon May 22, 2017 3:18 am

If you have interest and some creative ideas, then certainly designing will be an easy job. Good creative ideas is very much essential while doing interior works. Please provide more about the interior designs and ideas you wish to apply for your company.
florencewillburn

Postby erikjamison » Wed May 24, 2017 12:09 am

creative ideas is very essential while doing interior works.
Pests not only cause damage to your house, but they can also lead to the various health problems. A professional company that would help you with pest control treatment.
erikjamison

Next

Return to General Discussions Forum