Help me with interior design

Here you'll find a wide range of discussions on old-house topics.

Moderators: oldhouse, TinaB, Don M, Schag

Re: Help me with interior design

Postby AnthonyABobo on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:28 am

A good office should always be neat and clean because an office can impact employees' performance, mood and efficiency. Improving your building's interior does not always mean you must spend thousands of dollars. Working within your budget, hire an interior designing company. Nowadays there are a lot of home builders that does interior designing. Walden Homes is one such company. Just refer their website to know more. Good interiors can also attract the customers. There are a lot of ways to design your office for maximum productivity. Just refer this blog to know more: https://www.businessnewsdaily.com/7456- ... ivity.html
AnthonyABobo

Postby OhHignMark on Thu May 10, 2018 10:06 am

Nice blog, thanks for sharing.
OhHignMark

Postby sonamwsingh on Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:19 am

An office is not just some setup of furniture and electronics. It is your “workplace”! Here are some quick tips to design your office.

1.You have invested in a good property & each and every inch matters to you. Manage your space, so as it is functional and effective. Focus on the number of employees in the office, how much pantry space you need.

2.Invest in comfortable furniture.

3.An office should be well illuminated, mostly by natural light. Allow windows to brighten your office and let in fresh air, you can use curtain blinds to let in the needed amount of light in the office

4. Place your cabinets smartly and use tables with many drawers which can store stuff.

5. Try individual lamps on workstations, unique flooring patterns or theme based office design.
sonamwsingh

Postby Logomines on Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:46 am

Good to read this post
Logomines

Postby Logomines on Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:47 am

Good to read this post
Logomines

Postby Erinj on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:48 am

Anymore help and insight would be great, as I'm in a similar boat!
Erinj

Previous

Return to General Discussions Forum