Out of commision..

A meeting place for regulars to discuss the lighter side of old-houses.

Moderators: oldhouse, TinaB, Don M, Schag

whispertalos

Re: Out of commision..

Post by whispertalos »

Mury wrote:Oh, I'm sorry to hear this! Hope you feel better quick. At least it happened now while the weather is limiting our house progress anyhow.

True, but my son and his Girlfriend just put an offer on a fixer-up manufactured home, I will have to "supervise" them..<G> mainly needs paint, carpet and a few holes in the sheetrock repaired..and CLEANED.. not too bad.<S> :wink:

The owner accepted their offer..woohoo...they close on the 27th and he has to be out by Feb 14. and they can start fixing things to hopefully move in by March 1!!!
Kassandra

1907 Modified foursquare
Farm House

KathyJB

Post by KathyJB »

whew, saw that you were the last one to post on your thread and was worried you got another bump, bang or bruise. Excellent news for your son and family.

whispertalos

Post by whispertalos »

KathyJB wrote:whew, saw that you were the last one to post on your thread and was worried you got another bump, bang or bruise. Excellent news for your son and family.

LOL Hubby says he is going to wrap me in bubble wrap before I go outside..lol
Kassandra

1907 Modified foursquare
Farm House

Don M

Post by Don M »

Glad to hear you are on the mend; it sure is easy to fall when working around hay & haylofts. I am leery of falling everytime I throw hay to the horses from the second story! Don
1840 Limestone Farmhouse