dcsimg

OK, I'm stuffed

A meeting place for regulars to discuss the lighter side of old-houses.

Moderators: oldhouse, TinaB, Don M, Schag

OK, I'm stuffed

Postby KathyJB on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:58 pm

And then we do this again in 2 weeks as the husband unit is at work along with the future son in law. At least they work the same shed ule. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. It's that time of year when we all go into a food coma and wake again to refill your plates! It's just once a year :lol:
KathyJB

Re: OK, I'm stuffed

Postby kathyd on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:30 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Kathy. I am thankful that most of the leftovers are gone and it will be a few weeks before we start all over again with the food.
kathyd

Postby KathyJB on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:55 pm

LOL, sadly enough Granny put together a bunch of leftovers for my son and he brought them to the house and we ended up all making a plate. Now time to work it off, I mowed yesterday so that helped. I think I'll put up my Christmas tree this weekend. Just hope the new ferret doesn't like climbing trees. He hasn't shown me that he likes to steal anything yet, but then he was cooped up in a pet store most of his life.

Happy Thanksgiving kathyd. I hope and pray that you and your family remain safe during any travels this holiday season. I pray your Christmas be ever mindful of the reason why we celebrate and your New Years finds you healthy, happy and prosperous for you and your whole family! :D
KathyJB

Postby Daniel Meyer on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Stuffed from Thanksgiving...gotta birthday (mine) coming up, so hope to get stuffed there...then the end of the world party on Dec 21, then Christmas...then New Years!

Nom nom nom... :D
CUAgain,
Daniel Meyer
Author. Adventurer. Electrician. Cat God.
http://theoldvictorian.com
http://lifeisaroad.com
Daniel Meyer

Postby KathyJB on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Daniel Meyer wrote:Stuffed from Thanksgiving...gotta birthday (mine) coming up, so hope to get stuffed there...then the end of the world party on Dec 21, then Christmas...then New Years! Nom nom nom... :D

YUM!
KathyJB

Return to The Hangout Forum