BEES!!!!!

Questions and answers relating to houses built in the 1800s and before.

Moderators: oldhouse, TinaB, Don M, Schag

KSR

Post by KSR »

Piggy wrote:I think you need to post in the "Post 1910 Cyclone Forum".

Kidding....I think you're welcome anywhere. Those are some big wasp nests, did you have any problem with them trying to come back? Was that next in a living space? Seems like the buzzing would get annoying to the previous owners somehow.
I think the PO's were probably attached to the wall ala 'Aliens:' "KILL MEEEEE!!!!" :shock:
On The Trail

jimpennnn

Post by jimpennnn »

Hopefully they are honeybees.
Look up a local beekeeper and offer the hives. Many will remove the hives at no cost to fuel their odd obsession.

You might even be able to wheedle a lifetime supply of honey if you're a good negotiator.

I had an uncle who was constantly talking about all the bees he scored this way. A strange bunch, beekeepers.

LorenaBlairBOp

asiafriend finder

Post by LorenaBlairBOp »

Brooklyn Beckham's whine above the crafty beer

I couldn't help giggling yesterday morning as I watched David and Victoria Beckham's eldest son Brooklyn being given a ticking off by his bodyguard after he was caught in the beer tent at London's Winter Wonderland.

The 17 year old and three pals were supposedly being supervised by Victoria's pals Mel C and parker and a burly security man at the Christmas event.

When Brooklyn was followed down, The bodyguard was seen giving him a stern on the phone to. yet,yet somehow Brooklyn, Who gets 18 in March, Gave pretty well he got, And responded with a teenage tantrum. I take for granted he was saying he'd only had one pint of Beck's!

longoria and tony parker, Melanie Chisholm and Brooklyn Beckham visited a VIP Preview of Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland

Mayfair's plush 5 Hertford Street home to fashionable nightclub Loulou's continues to be targeted by hackers. fifty now so bad that owner Robin Birley has asked his members who pay 1,500 a year for the privilege of sipping champagne on his sumptuous sofas to change their personal email addresses to help solve the problem.

The club is honored on being London's most exclusive venue and counts Hollywood royalty, Rock famous actors, Billionaires and supermodels among its members but even with the police, what are named as phishing attacks haven't stopped.

As I divulged last month, Hackers managed to access the club's top secret subscriber's list and sent out emails asking for bank details from its wealthy members some of whom fell for the scam. with his email, robin said: 'We continue to work with the cyber police to acquire the source. One suggestion from the police for those in receipt of latamdate sign in a phishing email is to change your email address contact info.or,--

RELATED ARTICLES previously 1 Next

GIRL in regards to TOWN: Is Star Trek Alice now boldly going it. GIRL all about TOWN: Pippa Middleton tries to end rift with.

She has documented her hilarious attempts at finding a new partner on online dating sites since her divorce from Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood. But I can reveal that Jo Wood finds love again with the toyboy builder who once broke her heart. Jo first went out with Paul Scarborough in 2012, When he labored on her 3 million London townhouse. But the first kind model, 61, Dumped him after identifying he was engaged. but nevertheless, Paul and Jo popped up at a halloween night party last month, And when I bumped into her last week she confirmed the happy news: 'I not have any vices except for Paul. But i'm not much of giving him up. We're spending Christmas together and I'm giving him me naked with the exception of a big bow for his present!'.