A few house pics

Questions, answers and advice for people who own or work on houses built during the 20th century.

Moderators: oldhouse, TinaB, Don M, Schag

pqtex

Re: A few house pics

Post by pqtex »

I looked it up on the internet, and you're right...it's this weekend. The funny thing...once I saw the name of Larry's Old Time Trade Days, I realized it was the old antique mall and flea market that used to be located about 2 blocks from my house! It had been there for many years and they kept adding on to the buildings, but the structurs were very run down. I think the floor once collapsed while they had customers there! They closed and changed locations when they couldn't get zoning variances to enlarge their facilities. I haven't done this kind of shopping and poking around in a long time. I think I'll try to get out there this weekend. Thanks for the heads-up on it. Jill
My great-grandparents' 1913 farmhouse

Too bad the spam got so bad. Some of us have been spending time at the new community for folks with a love of old houses at wavyglass.org

no_treble

Post by no_treble »

Byugal, it's been very therapeutic reading through your posts... :D

whispertalos

Post by whispertalos »

Love your house...brings back memories of how our house renovation started back in 2004....<S>
Kassandra

1907 Modified foursquare
Farm House