Page 1 of 1

Exterior Wood Shutter Hardware Question

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:51 am
by nicksorg
My home was built in 1955 and has wooden exterior shutters. I am missing some of the hardware used to hang the shutters by their hinges. I haven't been able to find them at local hardware or chain store nor on the web. I believe it is called a pintel, but would appreciate if someone could confirm. Thanks