- 5 Quick Tips to Fireplace Safety
- Bringing an old chimney up to par
I've been told the bricks in my chimney are disintegrating. What now? Should I line it?
- Hand Portable Fire Extinguishers
Selection, Use and Maintenance
- Repair Gas Chimney Liners
Repairing a chimney liner may seem expensive but letting this problem fester is not worth the risk.
- Buying a kerosene heater?
Here's what you should look for
- Kerosene heaters
Considering buying one of these portable heaters? You need to understand some safety rules first.
- Space heater safety
Don't compromise your safety to save on fuel costs
- If A Fire Strikes ... Escape Fast!
Could your family survive a fire?
- Purchasing and Installing A Smoke Detector
How to shop for a smoke detector, and where to install them.
- Smoke Detectors For Your Home
Face it: You need smoke detectors. Here are tips on what to look for.
- After 1970
- Before 1800