Here you'll find a wide range of discussions on old-house topics.
Moderators: oldhouse, TinaB, Don M, Schag
- Posts: 605
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:37 pm
- Location: Holliston, MA
Beautiful work! congrats.
- Posts: 469
- Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:12 pm
- Location: West of Chicago
Beautiful!!! What color did you paint...looks very soothing and relaxing!
"You may say that I'm a dreamer; but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join me and the world will live as one." - John Lennon
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:26 am
- Location: Garden State
The color is Ben. Moore historic color Saybrook Sage,(HC114) minus 25% tint. It is soothing.
Jacob Beaty House - c.1874
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:40 pm
- Location: Bedford, IN
All I can say is "Wow"!! You did a great job on everything and I too especially like the floors, awesome!
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:44 pm
- Location: Minesing, Ontario
Nicely done!! I can't wait until we have a finished room to show off...haha.
- Posts: 6965
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:35 am
- Location: Boiling Springs, PA
Wow, what a lot of work but the end result---Beautiful!
1840 Limestone Farmhouse
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:28 pm
Very nicely done! Cannot wait untill I completely finish a room. Im suprised no one jumped down your throat for taking out the plaster walls
1883 Victorian Farm House built by my great-great-grandfather
Officially the OWNER!!
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:02 pm
- Location: St. Joseph, MO
- Posts: 922
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:17 am
- Location: Oakland California
Very very nice.
(I will admit to liking the old wallpaper.)