A meeting place for regulars to discuss the lighter side of old-houses.
Moderators: oldhouse, TinaB, Don M, Schag
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:16 am
- Location: Cape Cod MA and Weirton WV
Well I am now on the map and in two places I put both my Weirton WV house and my Cape Cod home. Notice it is a bit of a drive between the two!
The Opposite of Love is not Hate, But Indifference!
- Posts: 747
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:38 pm
- Location: Northern NJ
I didn't know about this map. Very cool! I just added my house in NJ. Fun to see it with my little marker guy on it.
c. 1907 Shingle Victorian/Craftsman
House history still being researched!
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:44 pm
- Location: Minesing, Ontario
Neat! Ijust added myself as well
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:02 pm
- Location: St. Joseph, MO
A little belatedly I added my house in St. Joseph, MO, and our even older rental property across the street. Hi Sarah (Angolito)!
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:42 pm
- Location: E Greenwich RI
I was quite surprised that the locations didn't skew more towards the Northeast, particularly given the old houses we've got knocking about...
Emma F. Brown House 1897
Model for: Barber's "Modern Dwellings" Catalog 27E
"Vinyl is just a fancy name for Plastic"
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:10 pm
- Location: Pompano Beach
Really cool! Added my location!
Greetings from South Florida!!!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:31 am
- Location: Holtsville
Add my Location Holtsville, Ny( New york)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 am
i can understand the topic "Location forums" can anyone explain it clearly ?
provide best mobile development service in UAE and all other country
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:03 am
- Location: British Columbia
I am a bit lost about this thread, can someone help me figure out what it is?