Porch Floor color? ***PICS***

Questions, answers and advice for people who own or work on houses built during the 20th century.

Moderators: oldhouse, TinaB, Don M, Schag

superbeetle

Re: Porch Floor color? ***PICS***

Post by superbeetle »

A deep red would look great with your color scheme!

Sombreuil_Mongrel

Post by Sombreuil_Mongrel »

I used a custom BenMoore color "Camel", It was a match to the original 1907 color, but I have found it fades in sunlight.
Casey

sooth

Post by sooth »

I quite like white for a porch myself, and the one on my house is all white with a grey floor, too. But my entire house is white with a grey foundation, so it "matches".

But if you want a more colourful idea, I'll share with you the one from a house I had fallen in love with, but ultimately didn't buy (and would have been just slightly out of my budget anyways).

The house had a full-length back porch and it was gorgeous and bright. The entire interior was painted a mint/emerald green and I loved it. I don't normally like mint/emerald green, but in that house, and in that porch it was just awesome.

I had a partial photo if it somewhere, but I can't find it. :(
JC
1923 Foursquare
Clockmaker, & Old House Enthusiast
http://my1923foursquare.blogspot.com/

Fanner

Post by Fanner »

sooth wrote: I had a partial photo if it somewhere, but I can't find it. :(
Tease :lol: !

Our porch floors are going to be the same color as our exterior trim, basically a tan color. Not terribly creative, but they will blend nicely I think... I am also toying with the idea of having an "area rug" painted on part of the back porch floor. I have seen pictures of this and really like it. One difference, however, is our porches are not enclosed... Just 2 cents from me!
1904 Victorian :)

sooth

Post by sooth »

Sorry, I really did look for about 15 minutes for the photos from that house (when I went to see it) and I didn't find them. This means that they're on a burned disc and packed away somewhere.

I think one of the things that also made that porch look really good was that the house wall was brick (also painted green) but it had bits of paint flaking off, so you had that wall with bits of red brick peeking through.
JC
1923 Foursquare
Clockmaker, & Old House Enthusiast
http://my1923foursquare.blogspot.com/

LorenaBlairBOp

afrointroductions reviews

Post by LorenaBlairBOp »

online dating services

Posted in , online dating service personals tagged Asian lady, brilliant Asian ladies for men, Horoscope true love, IDcoming fromeAsia Zodiac Mnearchmaker found at 10:01 am through process of Idateasia

companies horoscopes? scraped think about finding someone who perfectly matching your zodiac sign? tension no science data or facts that support Zodiac loveme.com scam matching, anyhow, We think all methods that cause love should be tried. We referred to it as iDateAsia Zodiac Matchmaker!

Why do we create such service since we got thousands of marvellous Asian ladies for men to meet and date? extremely well, Some of our members have told us that they having problem choosing the loved one among the sea of gorgeous Asian singles. They don know what kind of lady will most likely be the one for themselves. To solve this quandry, The iDateAsia Zodiac Matchmaker was made and is needing to help our members reach the right lady.

And the great thing is that this service is totally FREE! The Zodiac Matchmaker will match you two times a day. So our dear employees, Thank you for all you trust and supports. And we like to show our love to you in working order. Here is the best news for you!

During 24 late to 1 December, members are able to send some Live Chat animated emoticons for 65% off sale (0.1 financing)! It is the best chance of a romantic Live Chat with your favorite lady.

So hurry up and go get generally now,

oct 28, 2014Don fail to spot Our Halloween Fun Game!

Posted in , uniform dating tagged Free credits, IDareAsia female patient, IDateAsia physical activity, IDateAsia the halloween season 2014 at 7:44 am via Idateasia

Hi gentlemen, maybe you have a plan for your Halloween yet? It coming nearby. So are you ready?

:))) well, It a not a new game but you can ever have fun. We call it Spot a big difference Yeah, You definitely haven't learned to play the game. But the quite interesting part is that you can win prizes (Like FREE COUPONS and FREE breaks) while using game.

really easy. Spotall thedifferences between two very similar photos of an iDateAsia lady on a Halloween background and then you get a FREE LIVE CHAT COUPON ( straightforward, fine? ) that has a pumpkin. this is why, the program FREE, typically, You may have a trial of its featured services like browsing photos of gorgeous Asian singles and a brief live chat with pretty Asian girls without costing a penny, after which you it your call, To decide whether or not to be the member of this Asian dating site or not.

to begin, This free trial offer is open to anyone who wants to find a Southeast Asian girlfriend or a exotic Asian bride. So if you seeking an interracial loving with some hot Thai girl, moderate Vietnamese lady or sexy Philippines woman, Don miss the means! just get in!

And exactlty what can you get from the FREE trial? 1) 20 minutes of FREE online chat with the most popular Asian singles; 2) 5 FREE mails or EMF mail correspondences; 3) Browse illustrations of thousands of prettyAsian ladies; 4) Get a FREE view show with the hotties.

So do you want to get the FREE TRAIL now? Click this link to create an account and finish the sign up process with your basic information, you then definitely get the OFFER!

don't forget national 5, 2013Lady, So e-mail Me, maybe?

Posted in tagged Asian dating, Date Asian ladies, IDateAsia products, sweetheart call me, dating foreign girls at 8:31 am through process of Idateasia

Carly Rae Jepsen gets popular as a her song Call Me Maybe. people love this song. And I also crazy about it. I guess it tells our deep hopes to be chased and to be loved! as a general rule, Girls will give out their cell phone number when they meet someone handsome or attracted to them, Hoping that day he will call her and ask her out for a date. But if you guys? Should he wait to get the phone number? How about he offering the contact way and letting girls make the first call? could it be possible.