Thought you might enjoy this picture...

Questions, answers and advice for people who own or work on houses built during the 20th century.

Moderators: oldhouse, TinaB, Don M, Schag

carol ny

Re: Thought you might enjoy this picture...

Post by carol ny »

You might try one last time in the spring to get someone to take the hive. It may be they don't want to deal with the idea of climbing a chimney but if you are going in thru a closet that may change someones mind. Honey bees aren't doing to well world wide. I wonder if there's a agriculture college near you that would come take them since none of the bee keepers are interested. Might be a route to go.

LorenaBlairBOp

charm dating

Post by LorenaBlairBOp »

there's always a funny story to tell

Follow CNNStory highlightsCNN readers shared their good and bad of online datingThey agree: Expect the unexpected when you're involved with online datingSome of these matches might trigger the altarBe ready for curve balls "I forgot my cash, One date saidIf Amy Joanne Lawson followed all of the advice she got about online dating, Her username rrs "ShoeDonut,Lawson, A 42 year old admin assistant, Checked out a library book about international dating before creating her profile.The first step to creating the perfect profile is choosing a user name that reflects your personality, born to run said. It suggested she combine two of her favorite things or habits,Shoes and raspberry braid, Lawson said. "Those are two things I feel obsessed with,But she i didn't think "ShoeDonut" Would strike the actual chord. So she elected "SewBeachy,After the world discovered that Notre Dame linebacker Manti T'eo's online girlfriend never existed, CNN invited readers to share their own online dating fluctuations. While none were quite as stunning as the T'eo scandal, website visitors agreed: while searching for love in cyberspace, Prepare for an adventure.Lawson began online dating site at the end of 2011 when she realized she wasn't meeting anyone her own age in Gainesville, new york.The lost art of offline dating"if you are 43, it's difficult, She believed. "i really didn't know where to meet anyone my own age in a college town,So she turned to online. She was seriously interested in potentially finding a match, But she was willing to give almost everyone will a chance. And have a spontaneity about it,I probably seem 'Star Wars' more than anyone should, Lawson wrote in her OKCupid information.Lawson remembers one date with a news director (Or so she presumed) With vivid element. After addressing the man for a few weeks via text and e mail, She thought we would meet him at a sports bar. and even though they ordered the same kind of beer, Lawson did not think these folks were a match made in heaven,hence the waitress brings our beers, And he arrived in around and he said, 'Oh I forgot my pocket,or,--" She replied. "Thank God I had money in my account appears to fall apart,internet dating: Messages more air,you must never sendWhen they walked out to the parking lot at the end of the date, He informed her he didn't have a car. As Lawson had him home, He also admitted he was laid-off,I'm tremendously not materialistic, But I just didn't think it would work out, She documented.Lawson said her favorite part of the date was when she texted him later to tell him she didn't think it would work out bewteen barefoot and shoes. the written text he sent her back read: "To think I gave you points for not wearing sandals,Shannan White met her ex husband on a computer bulletin board in the 1990s when she still used a dial up modem.inside 2007, White ended up online again with none romantic intentions.How technology has changed romanceShe started playing the Lord of the Rings gameplay using an audio only option on Skype. White got close to one of the players whom she had never met. He was her shoulder to asian beauties dating review cry on as she was in a divorce,Finally just eventually on Skype, all the others had kind of hung up and I said you know, I think I thank you, She known.White and her boyfriend, adam, Got betrothed in 2011, And she attributes her success that they told each other the truth,We got to know the actual us, the fact that we never lied, White wrote in their own iReport. "I woke up and realized I was excited about a man that I knew better than anyone, Yet never laid eyes on,Though her suffer had a happy ending, She's heard various stories that did not work out well. White advised to be protective with details because it's easy to lie online,I've had tons of friends that fell for scams or had quote unquote 'buddies' who died and magically came back from the dead, vivid white said. "It happens way more often than you realize. It's kind of silly after 20 years, When I hear anybody [e-commerce] assert, 'I have cancer' or whatsoever, My first impulse is 'Hmm, Wonder if that is true.' If you fall for it, it's because you want fall for it.