Introduction...suggestions required

Questions, answers and advice for people who own or work on houses built during the 20th century.

Moderators: oldhouse, TinaB, Don M, Schag

AnthonyABobo

Introduction...suggestions required

Post by AnthonyABobo »

Hai friends,
I am Anthony, a native of Alberta. I have been around this forum for a couple of months and now I have decided to sign up here. My house was built by my father very long ago. But now it has turned very old and all its doors and windows are damaged by termites. There are also cracks on the walls and floorings. So I have decided to reconstruct my house with good interiors and the latest models of doors and windows. I have approached the contractors of each section like flooring, concreting etc. Now what I want is a good dealer for windows and doors replacement. Can anybody suggest me which is the best construction company that provides the windows and doors replacement service?

AnthonyABobo

Re: Introduction...suggestions required

Post by AnthonyABobo »

AnthonyABobo wrote:Hai friends,
I am Anthony, a native of Alberta. I have been around this forum for a couple of months and now I have decided to sign up here. My house was built by my father very long ago. But now it has turned very old and all its doors and windows are damaged by termites. There are also cracks on the walls and floorings. So I have decided to reconstruct my house with good interiors and the latest models of doors and windows. I have approached the contractors of each section like flooring, concreting etc. Now what I want is a good dealer for windows and doors replacement. Can anybody suggest me which is the best construction company that provides the windows and doors replacement service?

I have posted this a few weeks before. Since I didn't get any reply, I browsed on the internet. Then I came across a blog on how to choose the best windows for your home. The article says that while selecting a window, it's size, design, and material must be noted. The blog was that of Northtech Windows. When I went through their site I saw that they have windows and door replacement services. Has anyone availed their service before? Are they a good company?
Please do give your suggestions. Thanks in advance.