Doorknob plate type

Questions, answers and advice for people who own or work on houses built during the 20th century.

Moderators: oldhouse, TinaB, Don M, Schag

Post Reply
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:40 pm

Doorknob plate type

Post by ryanhennessy »

I need help finding a doorknob plate to replace a missing one in my house. Its not a standard rectangle shape - its a t-shape.

If you know what the name of this type of doorknob is, or where/how I can find a replacement please reply!

You can kind of see the outline of the shape in the pics below - as well as the plate on the back of the door.
1dk.jpg (43.23 KiB) Viewed 9697 times
3dk.jpg (43.47 KiB) Viewed 9697 times
3.jpg (36.46 KiB) Viewed 9697 times

Post Reply