Lighting: Gingko light

Reviewed by:
Rosemary Thornton
This wall sconce is patterned after the leaf of the ancient Gingko tree from Asia. The fixture uses one 100-watt light bulb and 80% of the light radiates upward and the other 20% bleeds down. This fixture is offered in seven finishes. Price is $165 (August 2004).
Find Products